The Pokemon Universe Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon Universe Offical Forum

Offical forum of TPURPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TPM Accounts for FREE!

Go down 
+2
Talia
Dark Light
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Light

Dark Light

TPM Accounts for FREE! Empty
PostSubject: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I'm new here, so i don't know much. Well, anyway, if you lke TPMRPG, you're in luck. I am giving away my account to whoever can get me unbanned. I have two accounts and one of them are banned its name is Orochimaru99 and the id is 7713. The Web Adress is: <url=http://www.tpmrpg.net/>.
Back to top Go down
http://TPMRPG.net
Talia

Talia

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:42 am

Ummmm, you do know that's aginst the rules don't ya...I can unban you..but I won't..as you don't seem very bright!!Dude...I just looked you up...you were banned for over 50 PLUS accounts...*Cheat much*!! there is NO way you will be unbanned..sorry!
Back to top Go down
Spectral

Spectral

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:26 pm

ROFLMFAO

Noob
Pwnt by Talia
Back to top Go down
dialga1975

dialga1975

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:47 pm

wow 50 accounts is he grazy he may never be unbanned
Back to top Go down
Dark Light

Dark Light

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Actually, those 50 accounts do not come from one computer. Hundreds of people go to my public library. Besides, I am Orochimaru99 on TPM, i have another account i dont want my friend gave cause he quit.
Back to top Go down
killerteddy

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:33 pm

this is by far the most idiotic thing i have ever seen, not only did you have multi's but you also are giving away a account? THATS AGAINST THE RULES TOO!

now i suggest you straighten up, otherwise ill ban you from tpu as soon as it opens, we have no place for people who try to break rules before the site even opens >.>
Back to top Go down
Dark Light

Dark Light

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 pm

I do not have more than 2 accounts and I am on a library IP so hundreds of people use the computers every day. Besides, alot of people should know I DO NOT give anything away for free. Just please unban me. I have a reason on TPM so read it. Please!
Back to top Go down
Heartless Reaper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:25 am

You got banned already can't say I'm surprise everyone gets ban on TPM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TPM Accounts for FREE!   TPM Accounts for FREE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TPM Accounts for FREE!
Page 1 of 1